Sue and I were feeling pretty good about finding a Prothonotary Warbler at the
dump (NW corner of Field 2) at Sunken Meadow State Park until our phone rang
and Shai Mitra told us that Ken Thompson had found a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher
at rarity central, otherwise known as Captree State Park. We headed down there
and joined the throngs of birders who were in the upper parking lot, there
scopes eagerly trained on the bird in the bushes north of the parking lot.
Congratulations to Ken Thompson for finding another rarity! A few mediocre
pictures of the flycatcher and warbler can be found at my flickr website at :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kfeustel/

Ken Feustel