I saw the bird several times between 1:30PM and 4:30PM. It was seen in
different spots around the northeastern part of the park (both upper and lower
levels). It tended to spend most of the time inside the bushes and plants in
that area with occasional exposures of several minutes. It was also seen (by
Matthew) in the grass area on 5 Ave/42 Street. This is a picture of the bird.

http://www.pbase.com/fpimentel/image/139361046/large.jpg

Good Luck!

FP