Hi all,
I forward information gleaned while reviewing recent eBird
submissions: a WHITE-WINGED DOVE has put in two appearances (so far) in a
backyard in Brooklyn; Avi Lewis found the bird in the block bounded by
Avenues V and W, Bedford Avenue, and East 26th Street in the Sheepshead Bay
area of Brooklyn.

The bird was seen briefly yesterday (27 NOV) and seen briefly this morning
(28 NOV), both times in a flock of Mourning Doves.

IMPORTANT: because of the configuration of houses and yards in the block,
there is NO outside access to or from the yard, so searching nearby parks
and then surrounding areas like Marine Park or Plumb Beach might be a good
bet.

I will post additional information if I receive any news.

Best,
Andrew