From: Alan Mart <a.mar...@comcast.net>
To: jerseybi...@princeton.edu
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 12:48 PM
Subject: [JerseyBirds] Chaffinch Reminder

Just a reminder that the property owners have specifically requested NO WEEKEND
VISITS.

I know of at least one person who was planning a long drive this weekend to see
the bird, but I was able to let them know of the weekend restriction.  It will
be unfortunate if others aren't aware of this and either arrive and are
disappointed, or worst unintentionally invade upon the owners privacy which
could result in shutting down all visit.  Get the word out.  The Rehman's
have graciously provided access to their property and we all need to honor
their weekend privacy.

Does anyone know of ways to raise awareness of this outside on NJ?

How to report NJ bird sightings: <http://www.njbrc.net/reportto.html>