All of us should follow sensible rules that serve the welfare of the wildlife we care about, {and the rules of this list serve are that you provide your name with your post.}

I know that the vast majority of photographers are not behaving poorly, but it only takes a few episodes to get a few people rankled.
Over reaction is not helpful either

Why you are against a proposal to keep location information undisclosed, when it appears that you are secreting the very information you decry for being withheld? Have you reported to this list the LEOW roost you have been watching for the past 5 years?

If you feel a sense of discomfort when you see birdwatchers, one can only wonder why. I almost always carry my camera, and no one has ever said anything to me about it.

Arie Gilbert
President: Queens County Bird Club Inc.
http://www.qcbirdclub.org