Hi All,

Started out at the Pelham Bay Bridge and Turtle Cove. Between the bridge and
Goose Island, I was delighted to see a Common Raven flying southward before
disappearing behind a building in Co-Op City. On 2/7, I saw a Pair of Ravens
from my apt. window in the same area. Very cool.

At Turtle Cove, highlights included a Great Egret (probably the same bird I've
seen twice before since 1/9) and a flock of 17 Rusty Blackbirds feeding in a
wet area between Turtle Cove and the driving range.

I then made my way over to the northern end of Orchard Beach and the Twin
Island area to scan the sound from the rock outcroppings on the east side of
Twin. There, highlights were a single Razorbill, 2 Long-tailed Ducks, 4
White-winged Scoters and a Great Cormorant.

Good Birding,
Richard Aracil