Hi All,

Yesterday, I once again saw a pair of Ravens from my window. The birds were
flying back and forth between a patch of woods near the Pelham Bay Bridge and a
neighboring building. Once I grabbed my binoculars, I saw that they were
carrying sticks to the top of a building near my own! After running downstairs
to get a better look, I again saw a raven with a twig, but lost the bird behind
a building and did not see exactly where the stick was brought. After that, I
saw the pair perched on the large structure housing a water tower atop 120
Elgar Place and saw them drive away a Red-tailed Hawk. I saw no further nesting
activity aside from the birds consistently hanging around the same area at the
top of 120 Elgar. Today, I briefly checked on them. I did not see any more
material carries, but did see the pair again perched atop 120 Elgar. I have not
yet seen a nest and if there is one, it could easily be hidden from view in
that large structure.

Richard Aracil