Hello Rich,
When I used to drive Long Island often in a big rig all thru 2011, I reported
seeing 1 Common Raven usually at the southern end but twice on the northern end
of the Tappen Zee bridge.
Once at the sign announcing White Plains Westchester county. :)
Once I saw it flying with a large piece of bread in it's bill, also.
Dan Furbish
peterbilt.bir...@yahoo.com