Hi All,

Central Park was still quite productive today, as I personally tallied 61
species in the park today, and a  few other species were reported by others.
(i.e. american woodcock). Highlights from today included BLUE-HEADED VIREO,
PURPLE FINCH, numerous PINE, PALM and YELLOW-RUMPED WARBLERS, multiple
LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSH, BARN SWALLOW, FIELD and SAVANNAH SPARROW, SNOWY EGRET
and COMMON LOON. WINTER WRENS also put on a nice show throughout the park,
singing in several places. I birded both the Ramble area and the North End, but
did not get to the southern part of the park.  Below are the links to my ebird
checklists from my two separate outings.

Notable for uptown Manhattan, I had 9 BRANT at about 64th St. and Riverside
Park along the Hudson.

Good Birding,
Jacob Drucker
Amherst, MA/ Manhattan, NY