Spent most of the day out and about (between 8 and 25 miles) South of
Montauk / East Hampton.  Had several hundred Wilson's Storm-Petrels (not at
all unusual for the location and date BTW) plus 8 Great Shearwaters, a
Cory's Shearwater and a Manx Shearwater.  Not much else of note bird-wise
but a fly-by Phalarope sp. (probably Red) provided a moment of excitement.

On the non-bird front, 2, possibly 3 Humpback Whales were actively
breaching early on (~20 miles South) and we bumped into a really large
group (50+) of (inshore?) Bottlenose Dolphins around noon.  Also had a
Loggerhead Turtle, a Basking Shark, and a few Skipjack Tuna.

Pretty quiet overall though.