Still having my Ruby-throated Hummer pair at the feeders though the male left
for several weeks but is back regularly now.  He seems to come mostly in the
late evening while she comes anytime during the day light hours.  And for the
first time I just had both of them interacting together at the feeders.  The
juv. Baltimore Oriole and male oriole come periodically still but not as often
as last year and I don't have the numbers as last either.  Go figure.  I also
have a male cardinal coming with the others to the jelly feeder and a robin
comes to the suet, neither of which I've had at those feeders before.

Also, I'm still seeing atleast one of the ravens at 10 Commerce Dr. in New
Rochelle though not a frequentily.

Andrew

Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist/Wildlife Biologist
37 Tanglewylde Avenue
Bronxville, Westchester Co., New York 10708-3131
Phone: 914-337-1229; Cell: 914-319-9701; Fax: 914-268-0242