I'm a bit confused by the current discussion, so here is what I am
wondering. Were there two birds present, a putative Bell's and a
mischievous immature White-eyed? Or was there only one bird, a difficult to
ID, immature White-eyed? Dick said he got some poor photos of the original
bird. Have those been posted?

Hugh

Hugh McGuinness
Washington, D.C.