From: Peter Reisfeld <drpi...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Subject: [ebirdsnyc] Kissena park- Lark sparrow-No. Blue grosbeak
consolation
To: Ebirds <ebirds...@yahoogroups.com>

**

I stopped by at the Kissena Corridor at about 1PM on my way to the city to
see if I could get the lark sparrow found yesterday by Eric Miller in the
field between the community gardens and the hospital. By the time I arrived
it was pretty rainy, but I ventured in anyway as I was short for time.
There were good numbers of birds with many indigo buntings east of 146 St
and many palm warblers in the fields west. I could not relocate the lark
sparrow.  The best bird, as is sometimes the case, was the first one I saw
on entering at 146 St. As I waited under a tree for the rain to subside I
spotted a blue grosbeak just east of 146.

Looking forward to another good season at Kissena.

Peter

 __._,_.___
to sender
<drpi...@yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20Kissena%20park-%20Lark%20sparrow-No%2E%20Blue%20grosbeak%20consolation>
to group
<ebirds...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Kissena%20park-%20Lark%20sparrow-No%2E%20Blue%20grosbeak%20consolation>
 Start
a New
Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ebirdsnyc/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdWdnYWpiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMzM2MzUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNDkyMDMzOTg->
 Messages
in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ebirdsnyc/message/11098;_ylc=X3oDMTM3cDhqaDlwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMzM2MzUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NwRtc2dJZAMxMTA5OARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNDkyMDMzOTgEdHBjSWQDMTEwOTg->(1)
Recent Activity:

   - New
Members<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ebirdsnyc/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnaDcyb2xjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMzM2MzUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMzQ5MjAzMzk4?o=6>
   2

 Visit Your
Group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ebirdsnyc;_ylc=X3oDMTJmdnE4dDAzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzMzM2MzUwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2NTc4NwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzNDkyMDMzOTg->
 ebirdsnyc: bird sightings from the NYC area
 [image: Yahoo!
Switch to:
Text-Only<ebirdsnyc-traditio...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>,
Daily Digest<ebirdsnyc-dig...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>•