From: bounce-69343733-3714...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-69343733-3714...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Luke Ormand
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 5:03 PM
To: NYSBIRDS-L
Subject: [nysbirds-l] common raven - east patchogue

I saw/photographed what I believe to be a Common Raven which was outside my
house on the powerline.  It was not in the company of any other corvids and
appeared quite large (double the size of the Grackles that were in the yard).
I've posted a photo on my blog - feel free to confirm or correct me - thanks.

http://birdsoflongisland.blogspot.com/2012/10/common-raven.html

--
- Luke Ormand

www.birdsoflongisland.blogspot.com<http://www.birdsoflongisland.blogspot.com/>