From: bounce-72465640-8873...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-72465640-8873...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Andrew Baksh
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 3:42 PM
To: ebirds...@yahoogroups.com
Cc: <nysbirds-l@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Virginia's Warbler YES @ Alley Pond Park, Queens
County...

Another positive report comes in from Eric Miller and Bobby Veltri who had
the Virginia's Warbler around 2:30 p.m. Eric's message describes the
following:  seen in the South East corner by the stairway leading up to the
Vanderbilt Motor Parkway.

This is near Little Alley Pond just below the Grand Central Parkway.  The
bird was foraging on the slope with the pine trees.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 28, 2012, at 12:03 PM, <pjlind...@optonline.net> wrote:

> Ed Bescher just called me to report that he saw the Virginia's Warbler at
about 11:35 AM this morning at Little Alley Pond, along the edges of the
pond itself. The bird has since disappeared, but it's good to know the bird
is still present and possibly favoring a new location.