Hi all,

This morning, I checked the Massapequa Preserve in Nassau County for the
previously reported *Eurasian Wigeons*, and found there were 2 males.  In
addition to the two adult male Eurasian Wigeons, there was a male Eurasian
x American Wigeon *hybrid* with the American Wigeons.  This was all at the
pond due east of Pittsburgh Avenue in the Massapequa Preserve.  Corey
Finger joined me there, and we then headed to Jones Beach, where we were
treated to a nice flock of *White-winged Crossbills* at West End, and later
3 *Harlequin Ducks* at Point Lookout.

My eBird list with photos of the wigeons (both Eurasian and the hybrid) are
here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S12287191

Good birding,

Shawn Billerman