Below is a map showing all December sightings of ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK for
New York City. Click on the blue icon and then 'Checklist' to see details
of the 26-Dec-1982 sighting.

It was gotten to by going here:

http://novahunter.blogspot.com/2010/11/ebirdorg-nyc-area-abundance-charts.html#TableNYS

... and then clicking on the Dec. # of spp. (227) for New York City then
clicking map to the right of Rose-breasted Grosbeak:

http://bit.ly/TaV4In

Ben Cacace
Manhattan, NYC