FYI

Will Raup
Albany, NY

To: northern_ny_bi...@yahoogroups.com
From: ccur...@twcny.rr.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 22:22:03 +0000
Subject: NNYBirds: Great Gray Owl-Massena

Just saw a Great Gray Owl on the Campground Rd at Robert Moses State Park.
It was perched in a tree about 100 yards in on the north side of the road.
There is a 40 mph sign right near the location. I spotted it from near the
information booth building. Good thing I did not dismiss it as a Barred Owl!

Mary Curtis
Massena, NY

this topic (1)
RECENT ACTIVITY: New Members 4 New Photos 1
Visit Your Group
All postings to Northern_NY_Birds are protected by copyright law.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us
Feedback
.