Audubon New York is seeking volunteers to conduct International Shorebird
Surveys during spring migration on Long Island.  We are looking for data from
the following sites:

1 - Cupsogue Beach County Park
2 - Pike's Beach
3 - Dune Road Marshes
4 - Shinnecock Inlet
5 - Mecox Inlet
6 - Sagaponack Pond

Survey dates are as follows:

April 5th, 15th, 25th
May 5th, 15th, 25th,
June 5th, 15th

If you are able to cover one site for all of the survey dates that would be
most helpful to us, however, if you can't commit to all the surveys we would
welcome any reports that you can supply. Splitting survey dates among various
birders is also welcome.

Data forms and survey protocol can be downloaded at
http://www.goodeggnjny.org/education-and-outreach/.  Please read through
protocol and data sheet carefully before performing surveys.

If you are interested in participating or have any questions please contact
Kerri Dikun at kdi...@audubon.org<mailto:kdi...@audubon.org>.

Thanks!