http://www.petercolenphotography.com/WinterWrens/South-Florida-1/27594871_f4hHTW#!i=2326570297&k=wrdBPXj

I just came back from the Miami-Dade area in Florida. It was rare not to
see Turkey Vultures in the sky at any time during the day. I was told that
hundreds of them collected over the entrance to this state park several
times a day and just flew.

Many more were out of the frame of this photo. This was a social event.

I was birding a racetrack on afternoon and in the back of a restaurant, I
looked over a fence and saw 3 Turkey Vultures and 2 Cattle Egrets
scrounging in a dumpster who quickly flew away. The wooden fence made it
impossible to get a photo.

Peter