Thanks to Allan's good directions I was able to relocate the American Woodcock,
in front of the restrooms in an ivy patch, at Bryant Park. The bird is closest
to the light pole in the middle and best viewed facing east or north. It cannot
be observed from the front of restroom. Also at Bryant Park, A vocal Kestrel
and a timid FOS Hermit Thrush.
I will post pictures of the Woodcock, later today, on my website.

At 23rd Street and East River; 8 Red breasted Mergansers, 1 Bufflehead, 2 Black
Ducks, 4 Brant, 2 Canada Geese, 1 Greater Black Backed Gull, 2 DC Cormorant and
2 Mallards.

Union Square Park remains quiet with a continuing Swamp Sparrow, White Throated
Sparrows and 1 Fox Sparrow.

Good Birding,
Debbie Becker
BirdingAroundNYC.com