I had 4 Blue-winged Teal today in East hampton in a depression adjacent to the Nature Conservancy
on  Rte 114 in  East Hampton east of stephen hands road

The birds reported in Brookhaven were not there today when I looked

... cant find a pipet  though...

Arie Gilbert
No. Babylon, NY

 www.Powerbirder.blogspot.com