I finally caught up with the Yellow-throated Warbler at about 3:30, along a
paved trail that heads north from Little Alley Pond. If walking north, the
restoration area would be on your right. The warbler was near a large tree
on the left side of the trail, with a fallen tree on its right. It was
bopping around on and near the ground for about 5 minutes, allowing me to
get killer photos. About 4:00, I relocated it (aided by its singing) in a
large tree on the east side of where a pond once existed near the bottom of
the large staircase. After about 15 minutes, it flew northeastward and I
moved on. My inaugural Black-and-White Warbler was lower in this same tree
at that time. No sign of previously unreported Kentucky or Prothonotary
Warblers.

Steve Walter
Bayside, NY