I entered  Central Park from the Columbus Circle entrance at 5:30AM this
morning in hopes that I might observed a fallout- no luck. At least not Between
W 59th St. And the Ramble. I did pick up a few FOS birds though. Here is a list
of migrants that I heard/saw.

The Lake-
 American Redstart (FOS, male)
 Palm Warbler
 Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
 American Kestrel (male, perched low)

The Ramble-
Ruby-crowned Kinglet(many singing)
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher(many singing)
Hermit Thrush (many new arrivals)
Blue-headed Vireo (many)
Warbling Vireo (FOS, sing from tree just in from the W.77th St. entrance)
Palm Warbler (many singing)
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Black-and-white Warbler (many singing)
Northern Waterthrush (w. end of Gill)
Prairie Warbler
Hooded Warbler (singing from around Azalea Pond, a continuing bird seen by many)
Swamp Sparrow (many new arrivals, first year birds)
Purple Finch (heard and seen in the Tupelo, singing from the Canopy near Azalea
Pond)

The Great Hill-
Palm Warbler
Savannah Sparrow
Swamp Sparrow (new arrivals,1st year birds)

The North Woods-
Green Heron (FOS, flying around the canopy across on other side if path
directly in front of Block House then moved south of there but still in canopy.
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Hermit Thrush
Blue-headed Vireo
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Palm Warbler
Northern Parula (singing from canopy)
Black-and-white Warbler
Ovenbird (FOS Singing from down slope of ridge trail)
Swamp Sparrow
Purple Finch (singing from canopy)

The Loch-
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Hermit Thrush
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Black-and-white Warbler
Northern Waterthrush (heard singing near 2nd Rustic Bridge)
Blue-winged Warbler (FOS, feeding high with a small flock of Yellow-rumped
Warblers)
Swamp Sparrow
Brown Thrasher (singing from Green Bench)
Chimney Swift ( a lone individual flying over Green Bench)

Happy Birding!

Nadir Souirgi