The Lincoln's Sparrow reported by Gabriel Willow was still in the same
place in Bryant Park (just east of the NW entrance to the park), at 10:30am
today, along with an Ovenbird. I did not, alas, see a Bicknell's or any
other thrush in that location. Which doesn't mean it's not there; I'll look
again this afternoon.

Earlier, the Ramble was very quiet, though I had several warblers including
Blackpoll and Yellow in the big beech tree just SW of Greywacke Arch (which
is the arch on the path from the Metropolitan Museum's north wing to the
east end of Turtle Pond. That tree has been very good lately.

Good birding,
Ed Gaillard
Manhattan