My apologies for the belated post. On Saturday, 6/8/13, I made an afternoon
stop by Montezuma National Wildlife driving loop. Nice looks at 5 Bald Eagles
were the highlight of the main pool. At the Tschache Pool I was able to get
very close looks and some photos of the 5 or 6 Black Terns feeding vigorously.
A pleasant surprise was also a Sandhill Crane flyover. The pair of Trumpeter
Swans also continued at the very back of the pool. To see my photos you can
visit our Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/  and there are some
selected photos on my facebook page as well. Thanks.
regards,
jeff

Downingtown, PA

Checkout our bird photos at the link below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/

Jeff Davishttps://www.facebook.com/jwdjwd67