Yesterday midday Karalyn Lamb found an UPLAND SP on the CPP main landfill
relocated by her and Charlie Roberto around 7 pm. Unfortunately an intensive
search this a.m w/ Charlie and Anne Swaim from 6:30-7:30 a.m. -- they were
still at it when work interfered with my day -- did not turn up the "uppie".
There are still good numbers of bobolink and grasshopper sparrow both perching
nicely and a few Savannah's. We also flushed a first fall harrier and had a
peregrine flying over landfill so far from a lost morning, although Upland
sandpiper would have been a westchester county first for me.

L. Trachtenberg
Ossining, NY

Sent from my iPhone