Especially for Bob Adamo if he is in the area.  The Baird's continue on the
sod field at Osborne/Sound Avenues along with a few Pectoral Sandpipers.
 Being observed with Tom Burke and Gail Benson.  No American Golden Plover
at the moment.

Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com