For anyone heading to or in Eastern LI, there was an immature Blue Grosbeak
in a field along Town Lane in East Hampton.  The bird was observed by me on
Sunday in the late morning, and re-found later that day.

The field where it was seen is on the south side of Town Lane; the
western-most portion of the field is close to the corner of Town Lane and
Windmill Lane in Amagansett, NY.

The fields are farmed by Quail Hill and extend south to the railroad track.
 I have had Blue Grosbeak in these fields in the fall for the last three
years

Karen Rubinstein
East Hampton and New York City