Dear all,

I received a message this morning indicating that Jamaica Bay will not be
accessible to researchers due to the government shut down.  I followed up with
Maria Coles at the refuge and found out that ALL Gateway sites will be closed
and therefore inaccessible.

This also includes the cancellation of all programs during the duration of the
shutdown.  Hopefully, the situation in Washington could be resolved soon.  Feel
free to pass this message along anyone or group that may find it useful
information.

Best

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com