From: ONTBIRDS [mailto:birdalert-boun...@ontbirds.ca] On Behalf Of Pratt, Paul
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 8:36 AM
To: Ontbirds
Subject: [Ontbirds] Brown Booby at Fort Erie

‎Steve Charboneau spotted the booby about 8:20 this morning. It was flying low
over the water near a large concentration of cormorants and gulls just above
the bridge. The bird continued flying up river until it was out of sight from
the fort parking lot.

Paul Pratt, Ojibway Centre
ppr...@city.windsor.on.ca
519-966-5852