To add to Paul's E-Mail about the more standard and expected species we'll be
looking for, this time of year is also a really good one for more longshot
rarities, such as Great Skua, and rare small gulls (notably Ross's Gull, and
the less unlikely Little Gull), and dare I say it but Albatross:
This eBird checklist from a very similar date off of Massachusetts last year
has a couple of photos of a Black-browed Albatross that ought to have every
East Coast pelagic birder salivating:

Regardless of whether we get extremely lucky and strike gold with one of the
super rarities mentioned above, it's going to be an interesting day on the
water, in a time bracket that is often overlooked by pelagic trips, and
therefore under-surveyed. Realistically, there can be rarities out there at
that time of year that are not even on our radar.

And as for photographers, trips at this time of year often have great photo ops
of Northern Gannets that are very hard to replicate elsewhere, as well as
interesting larid interactions from the gull flock that is usually constantly
following the boat.

Let's get this trip filled!
The E-Mail to register or for those with more questions is:
paulagics....@gmail.com

Good Birding
-Doug Gochfeld. Brooklyn, NY.