--- Sending for Kevin Hynes at the NYSDEC Wildlife Health Unit ---

The NYSDEC Wildlife Health Unit would like to conduct necropsies on snowy owls
found dead to determine/confirm cause of death. In some cases we can skin the
carcasses for mounting or study skin prep and deposit them with permitted
museums. Please contact me if dead snowy owls become available to arrange for
shipping or transport.
-Kevin

Kevin Hynes
Wildlife Health Unit
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
108 Game Farm Road
Delmar, NY 12054
518-478-3034
518-478-3035 fax