This morning I drove through EPCAL - both runways and came up with nothing.
 Didn't see any hawks, let alone Snowy Owls.  I did see a couple
Meadowlarks but that was it, I even checked the radar station to the north.

In the mid-afternoon, I went to Dune Road and spied a Snowy Owl across the
inlet.  I drove across to the other side where I found the bird and was
able to photograph it.  A barking dog ended up spooking the bird away as it
flew off to a nearby island.  Not sure if it's the same bird as yesterday,
though the markings look similar.

Photos of the bird can be seen here:
http://birdsoflongisland.blogspot.com/2013/12/snowy-strikes-again.html

--