Greetings All,

   Please consider joining the Ulster/Dutchess (NYUD) CBC team on Saturday,
December 28th 2013.  The circle is centered in Glasco (Ulster County) and is
nearly bisected by the Hudson River, including the mouth of the Rondout Creek
and parts of Rhinebeck to the south and tiny portions of Greene and Columbia
Counties to the north.  There are ten sectors, several of which could have
multiple field parties so there are many opportunities for interested
volunteers. This will be the third go-around for this newish count.  Our second
effort improving to 92 species on count day as we gain familiarity and
recognize productive areas and timely routes.  Who knows what this year could
bring!  A post count compilation get together will be held in Kingston.  If you
would like to help (even as a feederwatcher) please contact me off list for
more information or assignment.

 Happy and Healthy Holiday season and Good Birding too,

Mark DeDea
 forsythnat...@aol.com
 (845) 399-1277
 co-compiler NYUD CBC