From: Thomas Robben
Date: Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Subject: Long Island Sound (LIS) Bird Count (during December 1-to-31)
To: NYSbirds-L@cornell.edu

SEEKING YOUR HELP HUNTING FOR SEABIRDS IN LONG ISLAND SOUND

The research committee of the COA is organizing a month-long December count
of seabirds on Long Island Sound (LIS). If you would like to join this
project and contribute one or more LIS observations, please take a look at
the following website and follow the instructions:

http://lisbirdcount.blogspot.com

Razorbills are one of the species we are searching for, because of their
very abnormal migrations during the last two winters. Please help us with
this by reporting on seabirds anywhere in Long Island Sound, in both CT and
NY waters, anytime during December. This is a joint NY and CT project, with
some inputs from RI at the eastern extreme of LIS.

Thanks very much!

Tom Robben
COA