The Queens County Bird Club Inc. will be meeting
at the Alley Pond Environmental Center

228-06 Northern Blvd Douglaston, NY 11362-1906

http://www.alleypond.com/directions.htm
at 8pm on Wednesday 15th  { the third Wednesday of the month}

2nd Annual  Winter Film Festival

Bringing the outdoors indoors.

After getting a rousing reception at the NY Birders Conference, the host of Birding Adventures TV, South African birder James Currie graciously donated the entire series to the QCBC. Tonight we sit back, enjoy some hot cocoa and let the worldwide swashbuckling birding adventures begin.

Non members and guests are invited to join us for our meetings featuring noted guest speakers and to join us on our renowned field trips.

* QCBC is a tax exempt, charitable organization {501c3}.  *

Arie Gilbert
President: *Queens County Bird Club Inc*.
See http://www.qcbirdclub.org/ for more information on trips, speakers, and other events!