Hi Everyone,

On my way to work this morning on the LIRR, I saw a Peregrine Falcon flying
next to the tracks for at least a few minutes - almost keeping up with the
train.  As it approached the church at Rockville Center it went into "divebomb"
mode and dived to the church steeple probably trying to scare some pigeons out
- I didn't see it get anything as my train left the area, but was cool to see
it do what Peregrine Falcons do best.

Good birding,
Rob in Massapequa
http://longislandbirding.blogspot.com/

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions
including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and
completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and
legal entity disclaimers, available at
http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.