 From: Larry Federman <birderla...@verizon.net>
To: Jonathan Perez <jonathan.ape...@gmail.com>; Richard
<richardpguth...@gmail.com>
Cc: Lynne Hertzog <lynnehert...@gmail.com>; Cesar Castillo
<czar3...@yahoo.com>; NYSBIRDS-L <nysbirds-l@cornell.edu>; Jim Osterlund
<james...@optonline.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Crow Shoot scheduled in Greene County

Yes, this is a State issue.  Our State Senator is Cecilia Tkaczyk and
our Assembly member is Pete Lopez.  Our US congressman is Chris
Gibson.  I will be reaching out to all of their offices.

But, as we all know, ‘legally’ the club has a right to do this.

And  their Facebook page is still up -
https://www.facebook.com/events/258725434301388/

Larry
Federman