Went to Forest Park this morning.  The highlight was finding my second
red-headed woodpecker of the week (refound the Kissena Park one yesterday).  It
was located on the blue trail which is a pebbly trail near the park entrance
with the stand of pine trees, just off park lane south.  The bird was calling
and chipping away just 5-10 yards north of the pine trees along the pebbly path.
Also found a fair amount of migrants, yellow-rumped, pine, & palm warblers
(yellow-rumps being most numerous).  Blue-gray Gnatcatchers were numerous too.
The water hole was quiet early but seemed to pick up activity just as I left
around 8:30 AM.

Here is my bad video of the Forest Park Redheaded Woodpecker
Red-headed Woodpeceker

   Red-headed Woodpeceker
View on flic.kr Preview by Yahoo

and photo of yesterday's RHWP at Kissena Park
Red-headed Woodpecker

   Red-headed Woodpecker
View on flic.kr Preview by Yahoo