The PROTHONOTARY WARBLER at Fuch's Pond Preserve in Northport (Suffolk) put on
a really nice show this afternoon, providing "crippling" views. At one point,
as I sat on a tree root on the edge of the pond, the bird worked it's way along
the shoreline toward me until it was literally within 3 feet of the toes of my
boots! Too close to focus on with binoculars or fit within my camera's frame.
Here's a link to some of the photos
I obtained, the first two being full frame (uncropped):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jgluth_brb/sets/72157644334231112/

Also seen in the vicinity were numerous Yellow-rumped Warblers, a few Palm
Warblers, 2 great Egrets, a Green Heron and a Wood Duck. Sadly, no Louisiana
Waterthrush.