Date: May 2,2014

The NYC Audubon Wednesday morning birding group moved it walk from the
rainy Wed, to the beautiful Friday. We were all lucky that we did. Central Park
 was very birdie with birds found at almost every location.
Our group saw 60 species. The highlights were:

Warblers  (17 species) Nashville, Parula, Yellow, Magnolia, BT Blue,  BT
Green (heard), Yel-rump, Prairie, Palm, B&W, Redstart, Worm-eating  (fantastic
view), Ovenbird, N.Waterthrush, C. Yellowthroat, Hooded (fantastic  view),
Canada

Others: Warbling Vireo, E. Kingbird, Great Crested Flycatcher, Veery,
Baltimore and Orchard Orioles, Indigo Bunting, Scarlet Tanager, Rose-breasted
Grosbeak, Swamp Sparrow, Green Heron

Best,
Joe Giunta