In full disclosure, we are not a regular Central Park birders, since my
wife and I live in northern Westchester County. As a result my pinpointing
of park landmarks will be shaky at best. However, after this weekend's
reports we decided to try our luck after work in Times Square.

We entered the park at W 81st Street and worked our way to The Ramble,
around the Turtle Pond and back through The Ramble.

Bird Sighting List (in rough order)
American Redstart - Male and Female (East shore of Bank Rock Bridge)
Magnolia warbler - Ramble - near Rustic Stone

*Tupelo Meadow - Western edge*

B&W warbler
Northern Parula
Lots of Ruby Crowned Kinglets (everywhere in park)

*Eastern end of Tupelo Meadow, near Iphegene's Walk*

Orange-crowned Warbler - *seen by many*
Warbling Vireo - 3

Northern Oriole

Veery
Hermit Thrush (multiple)
Ovenbird - Ramble

Northern Shoveler (pair) - northwest end of The Lake

Black throated Blue - East shore of Bank Rock Bridge

Tom Rhindress and Sarah Galbraith