I'm leading an ELIAS field trip to Hunter's Garden, Eastport tomorrow
morning. I had planned on being there by 0700, but due to the weather, and
an unscheduled bit of business, I didn't get to H.G. until 1400. Real bad
karma on my part, when you compare my very modest total, with the long &
exciting list that Eric Salzman & Eileen Schwinn compiled in the AM ! I did
however, manage to find a single Wood Thrush, a species that eluded my
fellow ELIASians !

On my way home, because of the overcast skies, I tried for the 3 swallow
species I haven't seen yet this season, connecting with 2 of them. I picked
up Rough-winged feeding over Wildwood Lake, in Riverhead, and Bank (along
with roughwings, as well as barn and tree) feeding at the Peconic River,
near Edwards Ave, in Calverton.

Cheers,
Bob