I will echo thanks to Alice Deutsch for sending the text alert out about the
Black-billed Cuckoo; as a result, we were able to enjoy fantastic long looks!
And thanks, Tom, for another nice day of birding and walking together.

I have a rubber Swarovski lens cover in my possession that was found at the
Upper Lobe.  The owner who lost it may contact me off list and I will return it.

Brenda Inskeep
Stamford, CT