This morning, I checked the water level on the East Pond after yesterday's rain
and noted that the water level is up by little more than an inch. It is
estimated that we may see about 2" inches of rain by the time the storms move
out and we will probably see the water level up on the pond by that amount and
possibly more.

Please be aware that shoreline areas that had opened up on the south end and
east side will shrink and some will definitely be under water again. Hopefully,
with the valve open we could see the water level down again shortly.

Cheers,