I hope I am not inundating anyone with too many updates.

I just looked up from scoping peeps, to see the Avocets flying off heading
east towards the train tracks. Given the tide, they might circle back and
settle in on the south end, so check there if you are trying.

I am still on the pond and will post an update if I see them again.

Odd, since none of the other shorebird birds picked up and are still
feeding comfortably.  Plenty to see such as Stilts and Western Sandpiper
already seen thus far this morning.

Good luck!

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu <http://refspace.com/quotes/Sun_Tzu>  *The Art of War*
<http://refspace.com/quotes/The_Art_of_War>

(\__/)
(= '.'=)

(") _ (")

Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com