Anyone visiting the East Pond at Jamaica Bay. Please DO NOT park at the
entrance to the dike. Only NPS MTA personnel and folks with permits are
allowed there.

You are likely to get ticketed and I just saved someone from getting one.
If you are not sure how to access the East Pond, feel free to contact me
offline and I will be happy to provide advice and directions.

As a reminder, parking for south end visitors of the pond can be done at
the Refuge Visitor's Center parking lot. For the north end, parking in the
North Channel parking lot. I want visitors to have the best experience so
please do not hesitate to contact me if you are unsure about access.

Cheers,

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu <http://refspace.com/quotes/Sun_Tzu>  *The Art of War*
<http://refspace.com/quotes/The_Art_of_War>

(\__/)
(= '.'=)

(") _ (")

Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com