Central Park NYC Bird Walk on Sunday August 10, 2014

Highlights:

Blackpoll Warbler - spotted by the 3 amigas -  Alice Deutsch, Sally Weiner, &
Susan Schulz
Northern Waterthrush
Black-and-white Warbler
American Redstart
Chestnut-sided Warbler
Yellow Warbler
Canada Warbler

Least Flycatcher
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Red-eyed Vireo

After lunch two Swedish birders, Gustav Nyman and his son spotted a Cerulean
Warbler at the Upper Lobe, also seen by Sandra Critelli. I didn't see the bird
myself, but it was described as blue above and white below with streaks on the
flanks.

Later on I found a singing male Northern Parula at the Gill Overlook.

A male Wood Duck continues at Turtle Pond.

Deborah Allen, m.ob.