The 3 American Golden Plovers were seen this morning at about 9:30 am in the
same location, in the sod field just west of Cross River Drive (105), south of
Sound Avenue.

On a side note, the Heckscher SP Buff-breasted Sandpiper was seen yesterday at
6:45 pm in the median at the south east end of the park.

Patrick F. Palladino